iOS developer at fast-growing start-up
Are you looking for a chance to change the world for the better? Join our team and become a part of a fast growing startup which is bringing the magic of children’s books into the future!
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is entrepreneurial, creative, and driven. You can expect to be a crucial part of the team from day one, and an important part of building a world class product for children and their reading experience.
We are currently in a growth phase and for the right person there will be good opportunities for stepping up to different leading positions during our growth journey.
We are looking for an ios developer with passion for new tech and great design. In this role, we want you to:
- Work closely with product and design to define how we build the best possible experience for our users.
- Handle the entire life-cycle of the application development: design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Lead the development for our iOS app.
- Being a driving force in formulating our strategy to deliver the best product on the market.
We believe that you:
- Are passionate about building a market leading product aimed towards children.
- Love iOS-development and feel comfortable with both Swift and Objective C.
- Are fluent in Swedish and English and preferably live in the Stockholm region.
- Have previous experience with iOS development from other tech companies and / or previous consultancy experience.
- You have released at least one app in the App Store or have a project in the works that you can tell us about.
- Are excited about the opportunity to work in a creative and fast-paced tech startup.
What we offer:
- A great opportunity to take on real responsibility with freedom to develop and implement your own ideas.
- Make an impact and increase reading around the globe.
- We would love for you to start as soon as possible.
Boksnok is a subscription service for interactive children's books which increases the reading among children and creates meaningful screen time. We launched our app at the end of the spring and have reached thousands of downloads within a short time and recently was awarded Svenska Dagbladets and Carnegie Investment Bank’s award: Framtidens entreprenör 2020. Since September, we are one of the selected companies for the incubator STING's Accelerate program and have also recently raised capital from a number of well-known investors to increase our focus on growth.
Send us an email and say 👋 at firstname.lastname@example.org