Head of Growth
Are you a strategist born with creative fingertips and a hands-on mentality? Does brand and marketing make your heart beat faster? Look no more! Boksnok is an innovative startup focusing on building the next generation reading experience for children. Doesn’t that feel neat? Well, believe it or not - it will feel even neater after we’ve finished recruiting one of our future key players - Head of Growth.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is entrepreneurial, creative, and driven. You can expect to be a crucial part of the team from day one, and an important part of spreading our message and creating a world class brand experience. Oh - and we’re on a growth journey towards world dominance so if you’re up for the challenge, the sky's the limit to use some fancy pancy phrasing.
You as a Head of Growth will:
- Both create and own the marketing and brand strategy and roadmap.
- Implement the marketing strategy, produce and tell irresistible stories about Boksnok and our vision and mission. Yes, this means being very hands on.
- Find insights and make decisions from data, test your hypotheses and iterate to perfection. Data is so much fun!
- Being an important voice in formulating our overall strategy and breaking this down to how we achieve phenomenal growth through our marketing. Yes. You read it right.
We believe that you:
- Are someone who has already scaled up design and marketing operations on a global arena.
- Are a hands on modern marketer with a broad set of skills and experience from working with creating digital brand awareness and growth - preferably through social media / influencer marketing / performance marketing.
- Are comfortable with bootstrapping great results with a tight budget in a startup environment.
- Love generating real results, analyzing the outcome and iterating based on the data
- Are structured whilst embracing the agile work environment of a fast-paced startup
- Are fluent in Swedish and English and preferably live in the Stockholm region.
What we offer:
- A great opportunity to take on real responsibility with freedom to develop and implement your own creative ideas.
- Make an impact and increase reading around the globe.
- An opportunity to work in a creative and fast-paced tech startup with some pretty nice people (if you ask us).
Boksnok is a subscription service for interactive children's books which increases reading among children and creates meaningful screen time. We launched our app at the end of the spring and have reached thousands of downloads within a short time and recently was awarded Svenska Dagbladets and Carnegie Investment Bank’s award Framtidens entreprenör 2020. Since September, we are one of the selected companies for the incubator STING's Accelerate program and have also recently raised capital from a number of well-known investors to increase our focus on growth.
Read all the way here? Felt like there are one or two phrases in this ad which could have been more compelling? Well then you're already thinking as a Head of Growth at Boksnok, so go ahead and send us an email and say 👋 at email@example.com