Product marketing Intern at fast-growing start-up
Are you looking for a career in growth and marketing? Join our team and become a part of a fast growing startup which is bringing the magic of children’s books into the future!
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is entrepreneurial, creative, and driven. You can expect to be a crucial part of the team from day one, and an important part of setting goals as well as working towards them with a lot of creative freedom. We are currently in a growth phase and for the right person there will be good opportunities for a permanent position after the internship.
We are looking for a Product marketing intern which will be an important part of our growth journey. In this role you will focus on increasing the number of paying users by working primarily with social media, community and Influencer marketing and:
- Create online awareness, acquire new users and develop our social media accounts.
- Develop and implement online communication strategies as well as content strategies.
We believe that you:
- Are passionate about understanding how to position and promote content so that it reaches the widest audience and converts those people from prospects to subscribers to customers.
- Love social media and marketing and is up to date with trends.
- Are fluent in Swedish and English and preferably live in the Stockholm region.
- Have some experience with creating interesting campaigns, especially on social media.
- Have some experience with influencer marketing and knows how to develop social media awareness and growth.
- Have knowledge in key tools such as Mailchimp, Photoshop, Google Analytics.
- Have a basic understanding of SEO.
- Are excited about the opportunity to work in a creative and fast-paced tech startup.
What we offer:
- Possibility of full-time permanent employment after the internship period.
- Working closely with the founders and receiving all the support from the Sting Accelerator’s program such as expert coaches, and highly experienced business coaches
- Develop your skills in digital strategy, content strategy and growth marketing.
- A great opportunity to take on real responsibility with freedom to develop and implement your own ideas.
- Working in an inspiring environment at A house, in the heart of Stockholm, with other up and coming startups.
- We would love for you to start straight away and intern with us for 3-6 months.
Boksnok is a subscription service for interactive children's books which increases the reading among children and creates meaningful screen time. We launched our app at the end of the spring and have reached thousands of downloads within a short time as well as been rewritten by both Svenska Dagbladet and Dagens Industri. Since September, we are one of the selected companies for the incubator STING's Accelerate program and have also recently raised capital from a number of well-known investors to increase our focus on growth.
Send us an email and say 👋 at email@example.com